About The C-OKRP™ Accreditation
The Certified OKR Practitioner accreditation program is a 16-hour course staggered over 2 separate days. This accreditation program is the first of its kind to be endorsed by International Coaching Federation (ICF) and Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI) for continuing education units. The Certified OKR Practitioner accreditation is based on highly-researched OKR Body of Knowledge (OKR-BOK™) that covers OKR Framework, OKR Principles, OKR Processes and OKR Skills.
Day 1 is focused on the OKR Framework, Principles and Processes and helps you achieve the Certified OKR Practitioner Level-1 Accreditation, On the other hand, Day 2 is focused on OKR Skills that are necessary to help you achieve the Certified OKR Practitioner Level-2 Accreditation and thus become an OKR Coach or Champion.
Trusted by Brands Globally
Nataly Martínez Bobadilla
Francisco Rigail Vera
Suley Nordyana Yahya
Sam Jacob George
Japreet Kaur Saini
C-OKRP™ OKR Practitioner Course Content
Types of OKRs
OKR Cycles & Levels
Value Based KRs
Who should attend?
Accelerate the growth of your business by partnering with our team of OKR experts.
Become an official OKR International Trusted Partner and offer the Certified OKR Practitioner (C-OKRP™) training to your own clients!
Course Related Queries
- Any withdrawals post-payment, the attendance fee will be refunded, less $75 retained for administrative expenditure.
- If you find yourself in the impossibility to attend the course after the registration process is already completed, you may delegate another person to attend the course in your place or choose another date from the list of scheduled dates available without any further fees charged.
- If you have confirmed and made the attendance fee payment but you didn’t attend the course, the course attendance fee will not be refunded.
- If you attend the course only partially, you will not benefit from any attendance fee reduction or refund.
- Click here to access our complete terms & conditions reckoner.